If you are having difficulty downloading and installing the patch for Condemned 2 on the PS3, please follow these steps to resolve it:
- Plug in a SIXAXIS controller via USB (not a Dual Shock 3 controller).
- Disconnect and turn off any other controllers or input devices.
- Turn on your PS3 without a disc in the system.Select ‘Games’ and look through all of the sub folders.
- Delete any files that are related to Condemned 2.
- Boot the game from the PS3 Home menu.
- Don’t press any buttons and try to keep the controller as still as possible.
- Wait until you hear “Sega” in the background while not pressing any buttons and keeping the controller still.
- Accept the update.
- Continue to keep the controller still without pressing any buttons until the update is finished.
If this doesn’t work please open the following ports in your router and try again:
TCP: 80, 443, 5223
UDP: 3478-3479, 3658
For more information on forwarding ports visit PortForward.com