If your game is installed and authenticated through Steam, please follow these instructions instead of those listed below.
To manually uninstall a PC game, follow these steps:
- Under the Start/Window menu, open the "Control Panel".
- Open "Programs and Features".
- Right click the game and select "Uninstall".
- Under the Control Panel, open "Folder Options"
- Under the "View" tab, enable "Show hidden files and folders" then click "OK".
- Open the "C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Temp\" folder and delete any files inside.
- Open the "C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\" and "C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Settings\" folders, then delete anything in these folders related to the game.
- Consider using a registry cleaner like CCleaner and running the "Disc Cleanup Utility" from the Control Panel.
- Alternately you could manually search your registry for entries from the game using the "regedit" run command (not recommended for those unfamiliar with editing registry keys).
- When cleaning your registry or using the cleanup utility, ensure that you only delete files, folders, keys and other items related to the game.